Feeding a high quality feed is critical to raising a healthy, strong bird. We have different diets for the different species and ages of the birds. If you are unable to find a gamebird feed, use a turkey ration.
- 0-3 weeks of age: 28% game bird pre starter with a coccidiostat
- 3-8 weeks of age: 26% game bird starter with a coccidiostat
- 8-20 weeks of age: 20% game bird grower
- 20 weeks plus: 14% game bird maintenance
- 0-9 weeks of age: 28% game bird pre starter with a coccidiostat
- 9 weeks plus: 24% game bird grower with a coccidiostat
- 20% pre breeder diet 6 weeks prior to lay
- 20% breeder diet for outside breeding birds
- 23% breeder diet for inside breeding birds
Want advice on your pheasant feed? Contact us today to more information or for our expert opinion.